July 9 - 20 | Harpeth Hall, Nashville TN
LiSMF is the most student-focused summer camp in Middle Tennessee. Our program is built from the ground up each year and is adapted to the individual abilities and personalities of each child.
Our ensembles & areas of study have included:
Jazz Ensemble & Combo, Wind Ensemble, Chamber Orchestra, A Cappella Ensemble, Musical Theater Ensemble, Songwriting & Composition, Woodwind Quintets, Brass Choir, Festival Choir, Steel Pan Ensemble, World Music Ensemble.
We recommend that each student have at least two years of regular, organized music instruction prior to attending day camp. One of our staff members would be happy to have a conversation and help you determine if we are the right fit for your child at your earliest convenience. Feel free to contact us using the button below:
- July 9 - 20 / Monday - Friday
- Harpeth Hall's visually stunning and extremely safe campus is located in the heart of Green Hills.
- Students arrive in the morning, a few minutes before 9:00am and rehearse, learn, and perform until 4:00pm each day.
- Lunch may be provided daily for an additional fee, which consists of a high quality, freshly cooked meal -- no frozen food. Vegetarian options are available for each meal.
- Schedules will be developed alongside each student in advance of the program*
- If you would like us to create a truly one-of-a-kind experience, adapted to your child, it is vital to register as early as you are able. We spend a great deal of time and effort considering the goals, abilities, personality, and determination of each child. The sooner you register, the sooner we can get to work crafting the most incredible week of your life.
- Tuition & fees:
- $375 via check
- $400 via credit card (additional transaction fee)
- Lunch is $5 per day
- Payment plans are available on a monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual basis. Please inquire if you would like to discuss a payment plan suited to you.