June 10-16 | University of Tennessee, Martin
Littlestone Summer Pre-College Program is a world-class music intensive that provides high school musicians with the opportunity to experience a week in the life of a music major. Musicians will play, rehearse, study, listen to, and perform music for as many as 12-16 hours each day, and will develop their abilities more in one week than they will during the entire rest of the year. Students will also get to attend a one-of-a-kind performance every single evening of camp.
Our pre-collegiate program is designed to dramatically increase every musician's ability by cultivating our environment, curricula, and faculty roster around each individual. It is our primary goal to prepare and inspire each musician to pursue a lifetime of musical and personal development, and to utilize these skills to achieve collegiate and professional goals.
Performance ensembles and areas of study include: a cappella & choir, chamber orchestra, improvisation, jazz ensembles, opera & voice, wind ensemble,, woodwind quintets, brass choirs, songwriting & composition, recording & production, musical theater, History of 20th Century Pop Music, music theory, ear training, master classes, private lessons, solo repertoire selection, performance techniques, improvisation, world music, steel pan ensemble, daily performances, and more!
Littlestone Summer Music Festival also provides college counseling to each student, including college/conservatory audition repertoire selection & preparation, and creating a list of colleges that are right for each individual child.
- June 10 - 16 / Sunday - Saturday
- Students stay on UT Martin's beautiful campus, within the safe and serene community of Martin, Tennessee. The University of Tennessee, Martin is located 2.5 hours to both Nashville & Memphis, and is approximately 4 hours from St. Louis, Louisville, and Huntsville.
- Students are checked in with a parent/guardian on Sunday, June 10 between 8:00am - 10:30am. Parents are requested to depart campus by 11:00am so the festivities can begin.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided daily, beginning on Sunday, June 10, and extending through lunchtime on June 16. Vegetarian options are available for each meal.
- Schedules will be developed alongside each student in advance of the program*
- If you would like us to create a truly one-of-a-kind experience, adapted to your child, it is vital to register as early as you are able. We spend a great deal of time and effort considering the goals, abilities, personality, and determination of each child. The sooner you register, the sooner we can get to work crafting the most incredible week of your life.
- Tuition & fees, including room and board:
- $650 via check
- $675 via credit card (additional transaction fee)
- Payment plans are available on a monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual basis. Please inquire if you would like to discuss a payment plan suited to you.